Meat croissants with vegetable filling
- 300-400 g of minced meat;
- 1 ripe tomato;
- 1 eggplant;
- 1 egg;
- ½ onion;
- ½ cup buckwheat flakes;
- dill or parsley (optional);
- black sesame seeds;
- 100-150 g of bacon.
- Wash a small eggplant, dry it with a paper towel, beat it with a fork or a knife. Then put on a plate and put in a microwave for 3-4 minutes. If the eggplant is medium or large in size, then it should be cooked for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Ready eggplant to remove from the microwave, let cool, then cut into small cubes.
- Rinse the tomato with boiling water, peel and cut into cubes. Chop the onion in the same way as a tomato.
- Defrost the minced meat, put in a bowl, mash with a fork. Add a raw egg, buckwheat flakes, diced eggplant, tomato and onion. All mix until smooth, seasoning with salt and black pepper. If desired, you can add chopped greens, such as dill or parsley. It should make a juicy and beautiful filling for meat croissants.
- Bacon cut into thin strips. Put 5 strips of bacon overlapping each other. Form the most ordinary meat patty from ground beef, put it on bacon and wrap, forming a croissant. Repeat until all compound dishes are finished.
- Formed croissants put on a baking sheet, sprinkle with seeds of black sesame and send for 25-30 minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Note that the baking time is indicated approximately, since each oven has its own characteristics that must be taken into account.
- After this time, remove the baked meat croissants from the oven, put them on a dish, decorate with greens and serve.
How to store maggots
Children's carpet for boys
Donuts - just you will lick your fingers
Vitamins for athletes
A simple amplifier on the TDA2822