Mosaic "Broken Heart"
This master class on the unusual use of an egg-shell as a mosaic. Everyone can find material for this type of creativity, and by giving a second life to the shell and connecting your imagination, you can create spectacular and unusual things. In this master class we will create a light and simple mosaic “Broken Heart” so let's get started. We will need: - eggshell; - colors of orange, red, yellow, green, blue and violet colors;- PVA glue, - a sheet of white cardboard; - primer and craquelure varnish - this is possible. 1. Wash the eggshell, clean the inner film and put it in 5% soda solution for 5 minutes.
2. When the eggshell is thoroughly dry, cover the first shell with green paint, the second with violet, the third with red, the fourth with yellow, the fifth with blue and the sixth with orange.
3.Cut a rectangle of cardboard 10 * 15 cm (size can be arbitrary), primed with white paint.
4. When the primed cardboard dries, draw a heart pattern with a simple pencil.
5. We take the purple shell, crumble it in hands into small pieces, smear each piece with PVA glue and begin to lay out the mosaic.
6. We spread the shell in small pieces as close as possible to each other. To create the effect of a broken heart, several parts are glue arbitrarily at the bottom of the template.
7. The next layer is laid out in blue shell, also crushing it into small pieces and sticking it into the template using PVA glue.
8.Do the same with the green shell, gradually filling the heart with a mosaic.
9. The next layer is the yellow shell, and we continue to lay out the mosaic.
10. Red and orange mosaics are completing to fill our hearts.
11. We do not fill the left upper part of the heart completely, creating the effect of floating fragments.
12. Let's add to the work a blue background, revealing its part free from the mosaic.
13. In this example, the left side of the background is different from the right in its texture. This effect is achieved thanks to the lacquer lacquer.
14.We paint over the left part of our mosaic heart with a thin brush in places where there is no mosaic.
15. Our eggshell mosaic is ready, so you can create more complex works in color and detailed combinations. We wish you creative success!
Master class on the restoration of the kitchenCucumbers can not only salt The recipe of the original jam with mintHow to change iconsNew Year Folding CardBilateral Snow Maiden (Christmas tree toy)What should be the ideal curtains for the kitchenCrochet Snail