Homemade orange biscuits are delicious and very aromatic pastries. In addition, it does not require a lot of time and complex products.
- Preparation time:40 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
Orange Biscuit Recipe with Filling
It will turn out soft and tender cookies in the form of snails with a juicy filling. It literally melts in your mouth.
- Rub soft butter with sugar (50 g), with a fork or in a blender.
- Add egg, sour cream, vegetable oil, salt and soda. Mix everything until smooth.
- Remove the zest from the orange by rubbing it on a fine grater. Pour half of it into the dough, the rest will go into the filling.
- Stir in flour, while stirring. Knead the soft dough. Roll a ball out of it, wrap it in film and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Peel the orange, remove the bones and chop the mush in a blender, adding 150 g.sugars, starch and zest. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Divide the cooled dough into 2 equal parts. Roll into two thin rectangles on a floured table.
- Put half of the filling on the sheet, trying to distribute it evenly. Twist the sheet into a roll. Repeat the operation with the second half of the test.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the rolls into circles about 1 cm thick. Put them on a parchment-laid pan.
Bake cookies in the oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, controlling the process so as not to overdry the products. Cookies should remain soft and juicy. When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar with a sieve and serve. You can pour it with melted chocolate at will, it will also be very tasty.
Almond Orange Cookies
This pastry has an unusual, but very successful combination of flavors. And there is not a single gram of flour.
- Almond - 150 g.
- Sugar - 120 g
- Orange peel - 1 tbsp.
- Lemon zest - 1 tsp.
- Chicken eggs - 1 pc.
- Vanilla sugar - 1 bag.
- Powdered sugar.
Peel the almonds, dry in an oil-free pan, but do not brown. Blender grind nuts into flour.Add the zest, beaten egg, sugar and vanilla.
You will get a viscous dough, you need to wrap it in film and put it in the fridge for the night. If time is tight, cool it for 2 hours in the freezer.
Make balls of dough, slightly flatten them. You can give a different form. For example, in the photo orange cookies are made in the form of ringlets.
Roll dough in sugar, and then in powdered sugar. Bake 10 min. in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C.
The finished cookie should be rosy from the bottom and sides, the upper part remains soft. Let cool and serve with tea.
Stand for TV from PVC pipes
Salty dough rocket. DIY do-it-yourself
We create a useful thing in the household from a plastic bottle
Indian Amulet - Dream Catcher
Scented Handmade Candles