Painting a mortar and pestle with a mosaic pattern
Diversify the interior of the kitchen and bring it bright colors will help create a new item on the shelf. It should be useful, functional and undoubtedly beautiful. I propose to paint the workpiece in the form of a mortar and pestle from a solid wood with the help of mosaic technique.
Many are impressed to have at home An ancient artifact in the form of a plate or a pot covered with mosaic, the way even this is not an ancient thing, but an acquired copy. If the store does not have a suitable thing, you can create it yourself from simple and accessible materials. One of the original and unusual items in the kitchen is a mortar for grinding spices and seasonings. It can be an interesting addition to any kitchen utensils, and painted with a mosaic pattern will add zest to the appearance of the kitchen. Algorithm of manufacturing 1.To create a painting you will need: preparing a mortar and pestle from solid wood and emery paper and a pencil, an eraser and a primer and acrylic paints, varnish, brushes and a plate for paints and primer drawing paper and construction gloves are desirable but not necessary
2. We take the workpiece, sandpaper and construction gloves, remove small burrs and irregularities, grind. Emery paper is selected according to the defects on the workpiece, first we remove the burrs with a larger abrasive, then we give smoothness to the smallest. It is necessary to take into account the scope of the mortar, if it is to be used for its intended purpose, the surface should be perfectly flat. .ru / images / 13/20-rospis-stupki-i-pestika.jpg "alt =" Mortar and pestle painting "title =" Mortar and pestle painting "> 3. To determine the level of staining the pistil on his pen, draw a line with a pencil. If you make a mistake, you can use a soft eraser.
4. Using a primer for acrylic paints, we coat the outside of the mortar and the top of the pestle to the line.As the mortar will be used for food purposes, it is not recommended to paint the inside. It is better to take a brush from natural bristles or nylon.
5. Fine-sand the surface of the workpiece. In order not to injure hands, we use gloves made of cloth.
Then wait for drying, cover with another layer of soil and repeat grinding.6. We draw on the blank any drawing consisting of closed figures. You can use drawing paper and make a preliminary sketch.
7. We fill the pictures with fragments imitating a mosaic. Objective: create rectangles and triangles similar to elements of a real mosaic.
8.We color the fragments inside the picture in the liked bright colors.
9. We create the main color for the product. In this case, it is dark brown. It is better to choose deep dark colors or, on the contrary, bright bright colors, the mortar should emit a positive, as it is created for cooking.
10. We take colors in tone of primary color, in our case it is golden and brown. Mix them to create a bronze and fill the gaps inside the pattern between the fragments. We use a small diameter brush.
11. With the help of white paint we paint highlights on the painted fragments.This will give the "ceramics" a glossy shine and volume.
12. Brown paint used to give the main color of the product, draw lines to limit the fragments. This will give them even greater volume, clarity and bulge. It is not necessary to draw all the lines, you can restrict 2-3 within the boundaries of a single fragment. It is better to take the brush with the smallest diameter, for example 1.
13. If the upper edge of the mortar is contaminated with paint, remove it by polishing. We use gloves to preserve the skin of hands and nails. Gloves must be perfectly clean, because before applying the varnish the paint collects dust from grinding.
14. Using a glossy acrylic lacquer and synthetic brush, we add shine, smoothness to the product and keep the colors bright. Lacquer is applied in several layers.
So,mortar is ready! At first glance, creating such a piece of furniture is a time-consuming and time-consuming process, and certainly requires patience. But if you like drawing, he will enthrall you with his head, and in the process of creativity you will acquire new skills and create a unique author's thing.
Why did they introduce a dress code in parliament12 V Auto ChargerUsing LED panels in the interiorMaking a side saw with your own handsPancakes are a traditional Russian dish