Crafts, Other, Paper, Models, Origami, Workshop
Toddlers will be delighted with these amazingPeek-A-Bootoys. They come in two designs - a cat and a dog, templates can be downloaded from the link below, but you can come up with your characters based on the available templates, believe me, it is very easy! This is a good way to spend time with your child and teach him to create with his own hands.
How to make paper toys:
You will need heavy paper or cardboard and printed templates. 4 brass fasteners.
1. Print and cut pattern. Make holes where they are marked. You can use an awl or an empty ballpoint pen to make a hole. You can draw an image of a toy now or after assembly.
2. We connect, with the help of fasteners, two legs and a muzzle.
3.Now you have two handles and a muzzle, fastened together. The photo shows the front and back of this step.
4. Now join your hands as shown in the photo.
5. Next, we collect two small forms.
6. This should look like this:
7. Hooray! Everything is almost ready. It remains to make an eyelet for easy use from the back of the toy. Now came the most interesting moment - the creation of a character. In this stage, give free rein to your fantasy or have your child draw a character he loves.
Children's crafts on February 23 with their own hands
Eyeglass Case with Vintage Flower Embroidery
What is a lump of Bish and why it is removed
Tell me where to order popcorn
How can I use the compressor from the refrigerator as an airbrush
Vibro-mouse for games
Bird feeder manufacturing scheme