Patterned ceiling lamp
A simple and amazing beauty ceiling light with a beautiful pattern can each of you do. To do this, you need not so much as it usually seems, and the result will exceed all expectations. Your house will immediately take on a different look and fill with fabulous comfort.
Paste tracing paperIn order to make a good and matte light, you need to use something like tracing paper or frosted glass.I recommend you choose a more dense and plastic material. A white cloth may even come up here, but over time, it may give yellowness.With the front, front frame with a pattern I finished. It's time to build the lamp frame itself, inside which the LED strip will be attached. I did it all from a wide wooden bar. After construction, we glue the LED strip.How to hang a lamp, I think you will be clear. This can be done both on brackets and on metal corners ... It all depends on what material you have to be fixed. I enjoy this lamp very much. His smooth and unconstrained glow ... He always reassures me after a hard day's work.
- Wood (bars or slats) for the frame.
- LED strip: - If you take pure white, I recommend taking -220 V LED tape. - And if you take color, then take -LED RGB tape.
- Tracing paper or other film or paper. You can even take ordinary office white paper.
- The bracket used for ease of assembly.
- Furniture stapler.
- Glue for tree
- Pistol with hot glue.
- White and paint, for decoration.
Errors, which I did at the beginningFriends, when repeating my lamp, it is desirable to take into account my mistakes made earlier, so as not to redo the lamp several times:
- - Do not use only glue on wood, without steel staples.The design will not be strong.
- - Do not use too thin slats for the frame - the result is the same - the whole structure will be flimsy.
- - Do not glue the tracing paper just in the corners , without gluing the entire perimeter.
- - Do not put tracing paper on hot glue, this is also not permissible.
Create a cover with a pattern for the lamp
I bought a bunch of square wooden slats at a local hardware store and cut them. I didn't have any specially designed design. Tip 1:These slats in the frame can be simply installed and secured with a stapler. Tip 2:Do not tighten the corner clips too much, it will entail a distortion of the frame. Everything should be within the normal range.
Make an LED lamp frame
Install the lamp and enjoy the result
How to sew jeans between legs
How to make a Christmas tree out of paper
Cottage Cheese Cappuccino
Funny cloth cat
Protection against a thief with a simple electronic key
Breakfast table: choose a convenient model
Extra-pic pic controller programmer