- Fresh plums - 200 g;
- Chicken eggs - 10 pcs;
- Lemon - 1 fruit;
- Powdered sugar - 360 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 package;
- Granulated sugar - 200 g
- In a deep bowl, break and strain the required number of eggs. Be careful to separate the yolks from the whites. In the event that even a drop of yolk gets to the squirrels, the meringue will not succeed, therefore each egg is best to first beat each egg in a separate bowl and then shift it to the other proteins.
- Pour almost all the icing sugar in the bowl with the whites, leave a little for decoration. Mixer to beat the protein mixture until a homogeneous maximum air consistency.
- Well wash plum, each carefully remove the bones.
- Put the processed berries into a saucepan, add a small amount of cold water. Syrup to cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly, so as not to burn.
- Remove the cooked plum mixture from the heat, cool and strain through a fine sieve. Pour syrup into a saucepan, and in the other container pereteret berries, and add sugar.
- Crushed berry puree send stew on medium heat, stirring regularly. Hold about 8 minutes.
- Ready berry syrup to cool well until thick.
- In a mixture of proteins and icing sugar, gently pour the cold plum mixture, do not mix everything thoroughly, otherwise the proteins will fall.
- Pre-grease the parchment paper with vegetable oil and lay out on a sheet for baking. Lay out small slides on the form one by one with a tablespoon, leave 3-4 cm between each other.
- Send in preheated to 180 degrees oven for a maximum of 6 minutes. At the end of the finished dessert sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Wen in the mammary gland
Gorodetsky bell in the style
Mini-garden right on the window: more than space saving
Plastic bottle vases
Current presence indicator
Tell me where to order popcorn