Properties and use of badger fat
So that diseases do not overshadow our lives, you must always be fully armed. Our grandmothers and great-grandmothers knew a lot of effective folk remedies that helped pi and various ailments. One of these remedies is badger fat. And how to use it correctly and with maximum benefit?
What it is?
Badger fat is mined at a specific time, namely at the beginning of winter. It is during this period that the maximum amount of fat accumulates in the body of these animals, which contains a maximum of nutrients and nutrients. First, the fat is extracted from the badger's carcass, then it is soaked in cold water, so that all unnecessary stuff is removed.
The water should change until it becomes completely transparent. Then the fat is cut into pieces, after which it begins to sink in a water bath to a creamy state. The melting point can not exceed 100 degrees, otherwise all benefits come to naught. Then the fat is distributed in containers and goes to consumers.
Quality badger fat usually has a white or slightly yellowish color, as well as a specific flavor and odor. You can store it for about 1.5 years in the refrigerator (the optimum temperature is from 0 to 5 degrees Celsius), then all properties are lost.
Well of vitamins!
The composition of badger fat is truly unique. So, this includes:
- polyunsaturated acids that improve the nutrition of all tissues;
- minerals essential for metabolism;
- B vitamins involved in a variety of body processes;
- vitamin A, activating the processes of renewal of tissues and cells;
- vitamin K;
- vitamin E and much more.
We list the beneficial properties of badger fat, there are a lot of them:
- Slowing the aging process, accelerated cell regeneration. All this contributes to rejuvenation.
- Improvement of the nervous system. This product is very useful for stress, feelings, overwork.
- Fat helps to increase immunity and strengthen the body's defenses, which is especially important in the period of colds and flu.
- Cancer prevention. The antioxidants contained here protect the body's tissues from the adverse effects of free radicals.
- Normalization of metabolism.This property, by the way, will be of interest to those who follow the figure (normal metabolism is an accelerated consumption of calories, fats and carbohydrates).
- Improving blood circulation, improving blood quality. It turns out that literally all organs will receive everything they need.
- This product has a positive effect on the hormones of a woman and is even used to combat infertility.
- Badger fat also has a positive effect on male potency.
- Wound healing effect.
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects.
- Nutrition of muscles and other tissues due to the normalization of protein metabolism.
- Improvement of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Increased hemoglobin levels in the blood.
- Improving the work of the heart and blood vessels, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use weight:
- Such a remedy can be used to treat almost all diseases of the respiratory system: bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, asthma, inflammation of the lungs and so on.
- With ARVI, acute respiratory infections and flu, the fat is also effective.
- Depletion of the body (for example, after a serious illness or in the postoperative period).
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer.
- Pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: thrombosis, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, and so on.
- Infections of the genitourinary system.
- Skin diseases, skin damage.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system, various injuries.
- The ailments of the female sexual sphere.
- Intoxication of the body.
- Cosmetic purposes (addition in masks, creams).
But there are some contraindications:
- children's age up to 3 years (intake only is contraindicated);
- allergic reaction, individual intolerance to the components of the product;
- some liver diseases;
- pancreatic diseases;
There are practically no side effects, but in some cases nausea and vomiting are possible (this usually happens when the tolerated doses are exceeded).
How to use?
How to apply badger fat? Perhaps both external and internal use.
For internal use, observe the following approximate single doses:
- Children from 3 to 6 years should be given no more than a third of a teaspoon.
- A child aged 6 to 12 years can take half a teaspoon at a time
- For adolescent children from 12 to 16 years of age, a single dose is one teaspoon.
- Adults can take one tablespoon at a time.
Badger oil can be produced in capsules as a dietary supplement. Instructions will be attached to it, so study it before use.
And the specific methods and doses depend on the purpose for which the agent is used.
Methods of application
So, we offer several recipes and ways to use this unique and useful product:
- For the prevention of colds and other ailments, you can take fat on 1 tablespoon per day (for adults) three times a day. It is better to use this remedy before a meal, namely in 40-60 minutes, so it is better absorbed. If the product causes nausea, then you can mix it with honey or jam (1 part to three parts fat).
- To strengthen the immunity, mix 100 grams of badger fat, chopped walnuts, honey, aloe juice (or crushed leaves of the plant), and add 2 tablespoons of butter and half a teaspoon of propolis, alcohol and a mumiyo tablet. Take a tablespoon three times a day (can be diluted in drinks).
- When coughing, you can rub the chest, back and legs with fat.Also at the same time you can take the fat inside, three times a day for a single dose.
- In cosmetology badger fat is also widely used. To moisturize and nourish the skin, lubricate the hands and face overnight. You can also add this tool in creams and masks before applying. You can prepare a nourishing cream by mixing the melted fat (50 grams) with the same amount of shea butter or cocoa, 25 milliliters of almond oil and 10 grams of beeswax. Apply the composition before going out into the cold or overnight.
- Remedy for pain in joints and muscles: mix half a glass of badger fat, 30 ml of jojoba oil and 10 drops of essential oils of tea tree, lavender and rosemary. First melt the fat in a water bath, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- For burns and wounds, fat can be used to lubricate the lesions twice a day. Compresses and lotions with such a tool will help.
- With tuberculosis will help such a tool: 10 grams of crushed leaves of aloe, one teaspoon of brandy, two tablespoons of fat and 1.5 teaspoons of cocoa. It is necessary to take the tool once a day (all volume) on an empty stomach.
Where to get, how much does it cost?
Where can I buy badger fat? The best thing to do is in a pharmacy, where all products are tested. But if you have a familiar bona fide hunter, then contact him, he will probably sell you a portion.
What is the price of such a miracle cure? For example, in a pharmacy a bottle (100 capsules of 0.2 grams each) costs about 150-170 rubles. A jar of fat (250 ml) will have a price of about 350-400 rubles.
Use badger fat, stay healthy and always be attractive!
Plumbing Supplies: Important Trivia for Large Repair
Autumn greeting card with your own hands
Should I buy children's winter clothes online
Benefits of Collaboration