Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 251 | Total Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 113 mg | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 15 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints: 11
- 1/2 cup almonds (optional walnut halves)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- In a small food processor, pulse nuts, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together until they become the texture of fine crumbs. Spoon an equal amount into the bottom of 8 shot glasses, or layer the crumbs with the filling, my personal favorite :-).
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and coconut sugar. Beat until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Mix in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Once light and creamy, divide equally into shot glasses or dessert dishes.
- Finish off each shot glass with a dollop of whipped topping. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon or any remaining crumbs.
- OPTIONAL: In two separate piping bags, add pumpkin mixture to one and 1/2 cup whipped topping to the other. Pipe pumpkin mixture over crumbs, followed by whipped topping.
Video: Pumpkin Pie Mousse Shots Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 860
How to Write a Customer Service Email
How to Work at an NGO
Curried Pork Salad
First Aid Kit Essentials
Coachella Beauty: Must-Have Hair Accessories For the Avid MusicFan
How to Shop for Speakers
The Hollywood Beauty Secret That Dates Back Decades
Say My Name: 10 Seriously Cool Fashion Items You CanMonogram
6 Signature Looks from Vera Wang, Michelle Obama and More
How to Start Doing Stand up Comedy
Your Ultimate Guide to Home HairColor
How to Decorate Strawberries
How to Find a Girlfriend if You Are a Bisexual Teenage Girl
How to Prioritize a Schedule for Optimal Time Management