Restaurant menu from Pierre Ducan: recipes
Calf cheeks with pumpkin puree and crispy onions
You will need:
· Veal cheeks - 300 g
· Pumpkin - 200 g
· Carrots - 100 g
· Turnip - 100 g
· Vegetable oil - a teaspoon
· Pepper rose - 1 g
· Greens - 1 g
· Boil the calf cheeks on low heat until softened. Drain the broth and evaporate to a viscosity.
· Simmer onions, carrots and pumpkin over low heat.
· Pour the vegetables with a small amount of water and cook until softened. Punch the finished vegetables with a blender.
· Put the vegetable puree on the plate, cheek on top, pour a viscous broth sauce, decorate with greens, rose pepper and onions scalded with boiling water.
Weaving a Dreamcatcher Bracelet
How to care for viscose carpets
How to build a house 6x6
Spaghetti a la carbonara
Tell me where to order popcorn