Scatter from the table in a moment! Such pancakes was prepared by my grandmother in the stove. Without flour, it turns out they just melt in your mouth!
It would seem that no sweets surprise anyone with curds. But it was not there. If you cook them not according to the traditional recipe, you can tempt this dish the most spoiled gourmet or even losing weight. There is unreal resist!
Pancakes for Pancakesthey are very tender and literally melt in the mouth, and all because they are made from milk and starch. Try it!
Egg 6 pcs.
Milk 0.5 l
Starch 5-6 Art. l.
Sunflower oil 1 tbsp. l.
Cottage cheese 300 g
Sugar to taste
Sour cream to taste
Butter to taste
- Beat 5 eggs with sugar.
- Then add the starch, constantly stirring the egg mixture. Lumps should not be.
- Pour in milk and sunflower oil. Mix it up. Let stand for 15 minutes. The dough will be liquid.
- Grease the pan with sunflower oil or a piece of bacon once. Fry pancakes on one side only!
- Prepare the filling. Curd cheese with sugar and 1 egg. Poppy and raisins are optional.
- On the finished pancakes lay out the curd filling. Wrap the way you like.
- Put the lists in a saucepan, cauldron or pot. Layers need to be smeared with sour cream and melted butter.
- Send the dish to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 10–15 minutes.
About 25 thin pancakes will come out of the resulting dough. Therefore, before you cook, invite relatives to visit. They are happy to appreciate the taste of unsurpassed chandeliers, while saving you from gluttony.
Suspended ceiling installation
DIY Handicrafts from Acorns
Find 10 differences: Buzova became an exact copy of Kostenko
How to cook the dishes of minced fish in the oven. Second courses