Simple regulated stabilized power supply
This power supply unit on the LM317 microcircuit does not require any special knowledge to be assembled, and after proper installation from serviceable parts, it does not need to be adjusted. Despite its seeming simplicity, this unit is a reliable source of power for digital devices and has built-in protection against overheating and overcurrent. The chip inside has over twenty transistors and is a high-tech device, although it looks like a normal transistor from the outside.The power supply of the circuit is designed for voltages up to 40 volts AC, and the output can be from 1.2 to 30 volts DC, stabilized voltage. Adjusting from minimum to maximum with a potentiometer occurs very smoothly, without jumps and dips. The output current is up to 1.5 amps. If the current consumption is not planned above 250 milliamperes, then the radiator is not needed. When consuming a larger load, the microcircuit is placed on a heat-conducting paste to the radiator with a total dispersion area of 350-400 or more, square millimeters. The selection of a power transformer must be calculated on the assumption that the voltage at the input to the power supply must be 10–15% more than what you plan to receive at the output. The power of the supply transformer is better to take with a good margin, to avoid unnecessary overheating, and at the entrance it is necessary to put a fuse, matched to the power, to protect against possible trouble. / b>
- Chip LM317 or LM317T.
- A rectifier assembly of almost any or individual four diodes for a current of at least 1 amp each.
- Capacitor C1 from 1000 MkF and above 50 volts, it serves to smooth the power supply voltage surges and, the larger its capacity, the more stable the output voltage will be.
- C2 and C4 - 0.047 MCF. The cap of the capacitor is 104.
- C3 - 1MkF and more than 50 volts. This capacitor,You can also use more capacitance to increase the stability of the output voltage.
- D5 and D6 - diodes, for example, 1N4007, or any others for a current of 1 amp or more.
- R1 - potentiometer for 10 Kom. Any type, but necessarily good, otherwise the output voltage will “jump.”
- R2 - 220 Ohms, power 0.25 - 0.5 watts.
This cheese will be one of your favorite dishes
Making a wicker fence
Wedding Invitations Handmade
Cushion for rings
Sewing a heart pillow
Rattan furniture is back in fashion