Six cute and practical hairstyles for your little princess
- Separate the hair into two halves, making a straight part down the middle.
- To avoid mixing, tie off the half you’re not currently working with.
- Before starting to braid a strand, divide it in two.
- Start braiding at the ears level, rather than the roots level. Take a small strand from the edge of one section and throw it over to the opposite section. And vice versa.
- Continue to take small strands from both sides, shifting each of them over to the opposite side. The thinner the strands, the tidier the finished braid will be. Try to make sure that all the strands are of the same thickness.
- Once you’ve finished braiding, secure the end of the braid with an elastic band.
- Repeat all the previous steps with the other half.
Video: EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR WORKING OUT/GYM CLASS | JaaackJack
How to Get the Most out of Interning in Europe
Which Collar is Best For Your Style
Pastor Andrew Brunson released after detained in Turkey on terrorism, espionage charges
How to Create Mylinks on wikiHow
10 Negative Space Nail Art Designs
Alberta Ferretti Pre-Fall 2019 Collection
This Is What the 24 Hours After a Mass Shooting Is Like
What Nicole Kidman Does to Make 49 Look 35
Date: 12.12.2018, 10:07 / Views: 94441