Snack from beef, tomatoes and salsa verde
Snack from beef, tomato and salsa verdeis a step by step recipe.
- 500 grams of boiled beef;
- 6-8 anchovies;
- 1 tbsp. l. Dijon mustard;
- 1 tbsp. l. red wine vinegar;
- 1 handful of chopped parsley, basil, cilantro, chives;
- several branches of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. l. capers;
- 1 lime wedge;
- 1 small chili pepper;
- the smallest cherry tomatoes;
- olive oil;
- ground black pepper.
For salsa, chop the anchovy coarsely. Mix with mustard, capers and vinegar. Add chopped greens and pour in olive oil. Stir. It should be a homogeneous and not very thick mass.
Beef cut into long pieces. Chili cut, remove seeds and septa and cut into thin semirings. Mix with sauce and thyme, sprinkle with lime juice and leave for 5-10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, season with black pepper and serve.
Lamp - Carrying
Than beans are useful
Do-it-yourself basket of flowers
DIY decoration for Easter
Paper model of the Yak-2 short-range bomber