Snow Vintage New Year Card
To choose a New Year's gift is sometimes very difficult, but today it is also not always budget. I want to surprise my relatives and friends. The best gift for loved ones will be the one that is made with your own hands. Therefore, in today's master class, we will tell you about how you can make a Christmas card with your own hands without any special accessories. You can buy everything you need at the nearest sewing and stationery store. So, let's begin. We need:
- Several sheets of paper with a pattern (you can take paper for scrapbooking, from a children's creative set or print on an office or home printer, in the latter case you need to Atat on paper density more than 120 g.);
- Round paper napkin (they are sold in stores with accessories for
- A sheet of tight white cardboard (you can take it from a children's set of paper for creative work)
- Clay "Moment: Crystal", and clerical ( PVA is better not to take, he keeps paper);
- Scissors or a writing knife;
- A piece of lace, a richer or sewing;
- Sequins or colored beads for decoration;
- Round item, compass or ruler with circles;
- A piece of keeper or any other tape;
- Baking thread (it is also sold in stores with accessories for the holidays or confectionery boutiques, can be replaced with twisted threads of a mulina)
- Picture of a small size with a New Year theme (it can also be printed or cut from an old postcard or book)
- White acrylic paint;
- Dry brush.
To begin with, we make a blank for a double card from cardboard. Its size in the folded form is 10 by 14 cm. For this purpose we measure and draw on a sheet of cardboard a rectangle measuring 20 by 14, cut out and folded in half, we draw a ruler several times in the place of addition.
Then take a sheet of paper with a picture using a compass, a round object or a ruler with circles measures a circle with a diameter of half A centimeter less than our napkin (to find out its diameter, just measure the distance from edge to edge through the center).
Cut out the drawn circle with scissors, put it on a napkin, if you like size, paste it them with glue.
Take another piece of paper with the main pattern. We attach a blank cardboard box to it, cut it around the contour, then cut it out.
With the help of a ruler measure 2-3 mm on each side , draw lines again and cut them out.We need that the substrate turned out to be 5 mm smaller than the blank.
Glue the substrate to the cardboard so that each side has approximately the same distance to the edge of the workpiece.
Birch lace. We measure 10 cm, cut off.
Take our base, measure its middle on the short side, make a strip of glue from top to bottom and glue lace there . We give a little dry.
Next we glue our circle with a napkin just above the middle of the card. Also give dry.
At this time, arbitrarily chop 4-5 small pieces of the remaining paper.Their size should be such that they fit on our circle and do not extend beyond its edges.
Slightly bend and tear at them the edges. This will give a more vintage and New Year look.
We glue pieces of paper between in any order. Our New Year's picture will be the last layer.
Take a ribbon and thread, fold them.
Tying a neat little bow.
Glue to the center circle of our billet with a picture below have a bow. In order for him to grab well, you need to press him down firmly with your fingers and hold for about 1.5 minutes.This time is enough for Moment to soak both paper and ribbon.
Cut off too long ends.
To decorate we paste on the card a little sequins or colored beads to match.
Now the final step to emphasize the winter mood of the postcard. We take white acrylic paint and dry brush. Brush a little dunk in the paint and make a snowy effect around the perimeter of the postcard and on the circle with a napkin. Give her a couple of minutes to dry. The postcard is ready!
Where to spend the promUt-1 training aircraft paper modelClassic Oatmeal CookiesWalking clock yourselfProvence-style kitchen interiorBag-mouse