Spicy Sausage Stuffing
8 1/2 c. firm-textured white bread, 12 to 13 slices
2 1/2 c. reduced-sodium chicken broth
5 tbsp. margarine
1 tsp. granulated sugar
large red onions
medium-size red bell pepper
large ribs celery
large sweet apple, such as Rome Beauty
2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1 tsp. dried sage leaves
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
12 oz. hot or sweet Italian sausage
1/4 c. Fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spread bread cubes in two large rimmed cookie sheets; bake 10 minutes until crisp and pale golden, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1/4 cup chicken broth, 3 tablespoons margarine, and sugar, to melt. Add red pepper and celery; cook, covered, about 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Uncover; cook 5 to 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally until vegetables are browned and liquid is absorbed. Add apple, thyme, sage, and rosemary; cook 1 minute longer, stirring well to mix. Transfer vegetable mixture to large bowl.
- Wipe out skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently until well browned. Using slotted spoon, drain from skillet; add to vegetables in bowl, along with remaining 2 1/2 cups chicken broth; toss well to mix.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into prepared baking dish, cut remaining 2 tablespoons margarine into small pieces; dot over stuffing. Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
Video: Spicy Sausage Stuffing
PDM GG Reviews
Who Deleted Me Get Notified When Facebook Contacts Unfriend You With This App
Will Mark Cavendish ever win again
Grilled Peanut Shrimp Skewers
ISIS loves Toyota
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
3 things MH learned after going vegan for a month
Justin Bieber and Skrillex Are Being Sued for Allegedly Plagiarizing Sorry’
How to Avoid Noise in Your Digital Photography
25 Sexy Wedding Dresses for 2015
Date: 02.12.2018, 22:35 / Views: 61534