We offer you a recipe for a light cottage cheese dessert with strawberries. Light and delicious breakfast or snack. We will make it in the evening, and in the morning - we regale.
- Strawberry - 200 gr.
- Milk - ½ cup
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 500 gr.
- Dark bitter chocolate - 50 gr.
- Coffee boiled - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Banana - 2 pcs.
How to cook:
- Cut bananas and strawberries - except one berries for decoration.
- Using a blender or mixer, beat the curd until the consistency of the cream.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of coffee.
- Put a third of the bananas on the bottom of a large flat-bottomed salad bowl.
- Close the first layer of a third of strawberries, grated chocolate and cottage cheese mixture.
- So lay out the other two layers. The last should be cottage cheese and grated chocolate.
- Garnish with the remaining strawberries.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and preferably at night.
Bilateral Snow Maiden (Christmas tree toy)
How is rosemary useful for humans?
How to remember something forgotten