You will need
- - 2 thinly sliced duck breast fillets
- - 2 tsp. sesame oil
- - 1 tsp. finely grated ginger root
- - 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- - 1 tbsp. l rice wine
- - 1 tbsp. l hoisin sauce
- - 1 tbsp. l oyster sauce
- - 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- - 125 g flat rice noodles
- - 1 sliced cucumber
- - 5 finely chopped young onions
- - 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- - 1 stripped red chilli pepper
- - roasted sesame seeds for dressing
Preheat oven to 200 � C. Place the duck in a bowl, add sesame oil, ginger, garlic, rice wine and sauces. Stir thoroughly, cover and set aside.
Fill the noodles with boiling water. Let stand for 2-3 minutes, then drain in a colander. Mix the cucumber with onions and peppers.
Prepare 4 square pieces of foil and place noodles on them. Top with meat and cucumber mixture. Wrap the edges of the foil up and slightly crumple. Put the resulting bags on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until the duck is ready. Serve sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.
Tip 2: Mushrooms with chilli, ginger and soba noodles
Japanese cuisine is original. Prepare the mushrooms with chili, ginger and soba noodles to be sure. The dish will be original and tasty.
You will need
- For two servings:
- - Soba noodles - 250 g;
- - Miso soup - 600 ml;
- - green onions - 4 stalks;
- - shiitake mushrooms, oyster mushrooms - 4 each;
- - grated ginger, vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- - enoki mushrooms - 1 bunch;
- - Chinese cabbage, bean sprouts - 1/4 cup;
- - fresh coriander - 2 stalks;
- - red chili pepper - 1 piece;
- - sugar, salt - to taste.
Boil soba noodles in boiling water until soft. Drain, rinse, place in two bowls.
Heat the wok until the smoke appears, add the vegetable oil.
Add ginger and chopped chili, fry for 20 seconds, add the chopped mushrooms and Chinese cabbage. Salt, add sugar, fry for three minutes.
Spread the seedlings on top of the noodles, then spread the mushrooms, cover with hot miso soup. Sprinkle with coriander and chopped green onions. Bon Appetit!
Chinese cabbage, ready-made miso soup, shiitake mushrooms and other products for the Japanese dish can be purchased at stores selling sushi products.
Two-level flower bed
Home for joy
Akhasin Snail House
Top 10 most beautiful shrubs for your garden
Let Julia sing Vodianova collects signatures for Samoilov
Tell me where to order popcorn