Vase from bobbins from scotch
Real needlewomen never throw anything away. All sorts of packaging boxes, jars, strings, ribbons, empty ampoules from the handle, trimmed wallpaper, and even candy wrappers from under candy ... everything neatly folds up in a special place. Sooner or later for each seemingly unnecessary thing is the application. To give a second wind something, you just need to revise the accumulated "treasures" and think up a little.Take at least reels from scotch. If there are a lot of them (about five or more), then they can be the basis for creating a beautiful vase with a pattern of paper napkins. The most ordinary materials, and the result is simply amazing! For making crafts, you need to collect the following materials and tools:Tips:
- 5 reels of scotch;
- a hank of paper napkins;
- tube with white glue;
- piece of high density cardboard;
- brown gouache;
- golden acrylic paint;
- a piece of foam rubber.
- Take the 5 bobbins from the scotch tape.Make sure that they all have the same height and diameter.
- - if you do not have reels of scotch tape, take a piece plastic pipe of suitable diameter;
- - instead of paper flagella for the formed An ornament can be used with a linen tow or a thread for knitting;
- - can be pasted with a plain cloth, bright wrapping paper or ordinary burlap;
- - instead of brown gouache, use black, then the golden paint will look even more contrast;
- - tell the children that the vase is designed exclusively for artificial flowers, you can not pour water into it.
How to make a Christmas tree out of paper
How to make appliques on pillows
How to learn two languages at the same time
Cooking sour cream biscuit in the oven and multicooker
Interesting facts about the doors