Ventilating valve for plastic windows: types, installation, reviews
Vent The valve for a plastic window is a part of a narrow oblong shape with small openings through which air passes. The device has several modes of operation, which are selected depending on the difference in temperature, humidity in the street and at home.
Adjustment of the work of the air vent on some models is done manually with a cord (like a blind). Other valves are regulated by the valve (the leftmost position opens the flow of air, the rightmost one closes it).
Automatic tuning works as follows. The mode of operation depends on the flow of air pressing on the curtain with a suspension that rises and falls depending on the strength of this pressure.
Some ventilation valves have sensors that increase or decrease the cross-section of the hole, depending on the humidity in the room.
On sale there are several types of valves for plastic windows:
- Slotted. Air enters through a hole of 170-400x12-16 mm. Outside, it is closed by an intake unit that protects the gap from rain, pollution, insects. Inside is a regulating unit.
- Seam. Air is supplied through narrow small holes in the vestibule. Due to the small bandwidth is not suitable for large rooms.
- Overhead. They have significant bandwidth, but this model cannot be used on windows that are already installed. At home, such valves are best not to use, since heat and sound insulating characteristics suffer.
Installation Vent. The valve in the window is made very quickly. The device is attached to the frame, any leaf on top. It is possible to install at the junction of the wall and the window, but only during the installation of the glass unit.
- Choose a place.
- Attach the device, open, then close the window. The valve should not interfere with the sash opening.
- Mark the attachment points, make side cuts with a clerical knife.
- �Remove the insulating glass unit, instead insert the mounting gasket.
- Remove the protective film from the valve body, attach it with screws.
- Insert the optional gasket between the fasteners.
- Remove the old seal opposite the installed device, and place the one attached to the vent valve instead.
About modern ventilation valves a lot of positive feedback. Note that the device does not give the feeling of cold, drafts, because the air flow goes up. The valve does not degrade the sound insulation of windows, creates an ideal microclimate in the home. The advantage is also simple installation of the device.
According to vein reviews. valves have several drawbacks. They have a small bandwidth, they do not have air purification filters. In cold weather, valve inlets sometimes freeze through. In winter, cold air enters the room, which leads to an increase in heating costs.
How to reconcile their parents with each other
How to take the promised payment on MTS
Lasagna for all occasions
How to find a thin waist
Test: 13 questions that make you strain your brains
How to choose eye shadow
Christmas tree skirt
Aromatherapy against stretch marks