We build a gazebo with our own hands
Most gardeners have a desire to put a gazebo in which you can relax with friends, eat fried kebabs or just drink tea after a busy day, weeding, planting, etc. But many do not translate desire into reality, assuming that it is too difficult. In fact, things are a little easier than it might seem at first glance, and for the sake of a dream you should try.
Each construction is divided into stages, which must be followed to achieve the desired result.
• Before construction begins, it is necessary to decide on the choice of style, make a plan, draft a gazebo.
• Next, proceed to the preparation, cleaning the area under the gazebo.
• Prepare building materials.
• For lovers of barbecue you can put a gazebo with barbecue, then you have to choose the size, etc.
• The next step is to fill the foundation.
• Next you need to build walls, install the roof, arrange the floor.
These are the basics that need to be done before the dream becomes a reality. Each stage should be considered in more detail.
The first step is to decide on the choice of planning, which should meet all the desires, norms and requirements. In order to understand what exactly you want, you can see various photos with the image of arbors and choose the one that will be more like. At this stage, you need to choose the material, grill, decide on the style of the arbor.
Site preparation and materials
First, you need to find a place to build a gazebo. The best option would be the area next to the house, preferably in the shade.
Next, you need to start pouring the foundation. The foundation must be strong enough and was able to hold the mass of the entire structure. It must be poured on the basis of construction terms, otherwise in a short period the building will move or twist. To install the gazebo, a lightweight foundation will be an excellent option. Next you need to transfer the material to the place where the arbor will be built.
Choice and installation of a brazier
Choosing a brazier is important in the construction of structures of this type, respectively, should be approached with all responsibility, in this case I would advise you to turn to professionals. There are several types of braziers:
• Electrical. This type of barbecue is a great solution for security lovers, because the fire in the device is closed. And for those who can not stand the smell of smoke, especially if for health reasons.
• Cast-iron. Such a variety will satisfy the requirements of people for whom quality and durability come first, because cast iron is able to serve for many years. These barbecues are not quite whimsical and have great heat transfer.
Construction of arbors
• The brazier at installation of an arbor will be start of construction since walls are erected after the brazier is installed.
• You can use different arches and unusual openings that betray the structure of elegance and beauty.
• It is best to cover the roof of the building with materials made of wood, then it is necessary to lay the covering on top. Slate can be used for this purpose, but light tile is best suited.
• The floor can be made of more preferred materials. To cover the floor in the gazebo is allowed to use almost any material.
Construction of a gazebo requires physical and financial investments, but the money and strength spent will be worth it. At the dacha there will be a place where you can relax and just spend your free time.
Braided Necklace with Own Hands
3D card with flowers
Bulky felt snowflake
DIY do-it-yourself simple backlighting
Pillow - Cockerel Toy
Hauling - a new life for your favorite furniture