What are sick dogs?
Many people love animals and keep their pets at home. One of these pets is a dog. How much joy does a person get when playing with a dog? But the dog not only plays with the person, but also protects the house. Actually, for this they keep dogs at home. For many people, a dog is not only an animal, it is a kind of family member.
Usually dogs are active and love to play. But there are situations when dogs reduce their activity and become lethargic, their behavior begins to differ greatly from the usual. Perhaps such signs are the causes of some kind of disease.
What dogs are sick with - in dogs, as in humans, the spectrum of diseases is extremely large. They can be plague, hepatitis, rabies, leptospirosis, tracheitis, enteritis, tonsillitis, diabetes and many other diseases.
Plague and hepatitis
Diseases of the plague in dogs has another name "hard paw". Why is that? The answer will be somewhat lower. This disease affects all the tissues of the dog's body: the digestive, nervous system, lungs, mucous membranes of the eyes, nose.This disease is manifested through symptoms such as discharge of pus from the nose and eyes, cough, diarrhea, and muscle cramps. During this disease in dogs, on the nose and on the pads of paws, the skin hardens so much that it becomes a hard crust. It is because of the hardening of the skin on the pads of the paws that the name “hard paw” was formed. This disease leads to the death of the dog, but it is not transmitted to humans.
Hepatitis is especially dangerous for puppies. Its symptoms manifest through vomiting, refusal to eat, and even jaundice. Then the dog begins to remind the dog with its behavior, which perishes.
Answering the question about how dogs get sick, a good half of the population will remember such a disease as rabies. And this is not surprising. After all, this is a common and very dangerous disease. It can manifest itself in dogs in different ways. It can have a quiet form, and it can have an aggressive one. During the first one, the dog’s behavior is depressed, the saliva is constantly flowing from the mouth, and with the second one, the dog shows very aggressive behavior and literally attacks on everything he can.
Other Dog Diseases
- The causative agent of leptospirosis is leptospir.When the dog has this disease, then the temperature rises, consciousness is lost, a coma appears, the whites of the eyes turn yellow. This disease hits the kidneys and liver of the dog. The danger of this disease is that it can be transmitted to humans.
- Tracheitis usually manifests itself through a strong cough and is very quickly transmitted from dog to dog. The causative agent of this disease is the whole complex of microbes.
- The causative agent of enteritis is a canine parvovirus. Signs of it are diarrhea and vomiting, in frequent cases, with blood. For puppies, it is very dangerous and can cause death.
- Even more than dogs are ill - tonsillitis is a frequent disease of the dog. During this disease, the dog has difficulty in swallowing, it seems as if it is choking. There is also belching and coughing.
- However strange it may sound, dogs can also have an excessive amount of glucose in their blood. In other words, the dog may suffer from diabetes. During this disease, dogs have increased appetite and thirst.
- Tumors can also occur in dogs. For many owners, this word is shocking, but it is often in vain. Tumors can be either benign or malignant.And when a benign tumor occurs in a dog, in most cases it is not necessary to cut it. If the dog has a malignant tumor, then it is cut out, if possible. If it is a cancer, it is better to do a complete study of the dog's body for the presence of other tumors.
A dog can also suffer a disease like poisoning.
Now you know what dogs are sick of.
How to make an animal
What is the mains voltage
We choose small things for the interior
Evening hairstyles step by step: Top 10 options
Paper Model PT-ACS StuG III Ausf A
How to arrange a thesis correctly