What is a dangerous bee sting?

You will need
  • - Tweezers;
  • - ice;
  • - antihistamine drug;
  • - A vial of adrenaline.
Instruction
First of all, people who make a lot of sharp movements and wave their arms are at risk of trying out the bee sting on themselves. Even if a bee flew close to you, do not try to brush aside or crush it. After killing an insect, you crush the tank with poison, the smell of which will serve for the rest of the relatives team to fight. In this case, you risk getting a large portion of the poison of the enraged bees. Insects are very attracted to people who smell fragrant creams, cologne or perfume. Bees are irritated by the smell of petroleum products, garlic and alcohol.
People have quite different susceptibility to bee venom, but almost always the bite is accompanied by reddening of the skin, acute pain, and burning. The bite of this insect can cause swelling, which can stay up to several days. Especially susceptible, there is a general weakness, dizziness, shortness of breath and a rash on the skin. Older people with weak hearts suffer from bee stings, while a drop in pressure is possible, the body becomes stained, breathing is lost.It is necessary to put the patient on a flat surface and provide fresh air, call an ambulance.
Bee venom, when released into the human body, literally causes mast cells to release a substance that causes itching, rashes and edema - histamine to the blood. There is a separate category of citizens suffering from an allergic reaction to bee sting (according to statistics, approximately 2% of the total population of the planet suffers an allergic reaction to bee stings or wasps). Bee stings in this case can cause ordinary urticaria or anaphylactic shock. This group of people need to stay away from the apiary as far as possible, not to walk barefoot on the grass.
Anyone without exception is dangerous to bee sting in the throat, palate or tongue. At the same time there is a high risk of edema of the larynx and mucous membrane of the pharynx, which closes the access of oxygen to the respiratory tract with all the ensuing consequences. A bite of a bee and a wasp can cause angioedema - an acutely developing allergic swelling of the skin, mucous membranes, and subcutaneous tissue, which often leads to death.
If you are stung by a bee, immediately take an antihistamine, gently remove the sting with tweezers.Try not to scratch the bite, it can lead to the development of a bacterial infection and skin trauma. Attach ice to the sore spot. If a bee stings a person suffering from allergies, it is necessary to immediately give an injection of adrenaline, which will help not only prevent the occurrence of an allergic reaction, but also save lives.


Related News:


Lace Ball (lampshade)
What if your husband fell in love But not in you
How to develop the attention of the baby
What should be the driver
Congratulate seasoned sea wolves on the Day of the Navy
Paper fire with your own hands