What is a portfolio?
The English word “portfolio” (portfolio), which means literally a portfolio or folder for documents, firmly settled in our life, actually means a set of employee’s work that determines his or her skills, skills, abilities and knowledge presented from the best side by the employee. Clearly aware of what a portfolio is and that it is intended to convince a potential employer (client) to work with you, you have a tremendous opportunity to find a decent job regarding the information given in this paper.
What should be in the portfolio
In general, the portfolio will look impeccable if it is presented by a certain hybrid of the resume and the best works collected by the applicant. From this it follows that the portfolio should indicate:
- Full Name;
- education, advanced training courses;
- list of certificates, certificates and professional awards;
- list of previous jobs;
- list of significant projects developed by a specialist;
- information about the current position;
- competitive advantages of the applicant (for example: delivery without delay, taken into work projects; you can be contacted outside working hours, etc.);
- programs that you own;
- contact information, link to the electronic portfolio or the address of your own site;
- examples of finished works for each individual service.
However, if you consider the freelance profession, then it will be quite difficult to answer the question of what is included in a portfolio, for example, a copywriter, but definitely, besides all the above, there should be examples of the best works (advertising texts, slogans, invented names of products, companies, descriptions of goods, etc.).
Paper model of robot vacuum cleaner (VAQ-M) from WALL-E mf
How to make a solar water heater
DIY Solder Paste
Sunshine pictures for children
Decoupage cutting board