What is caffeine and what does it eat?
Caffeine enhances and regulates the processes of excitation in the cerebral cortex; in appropriate doses, it enhances positive conditioned reflexes and increases motor activity. The stimulating effect leads to an increase in mental and physical performance, reducing fatigue and drowsiness. Large doses, however, can lead to depletion of nerve cells. Caffeine weakens the effect of hypnotic drugs and narcotic drugs, increases the reflex excitability of the spinal cord, stimulates the respiratory and vasomotor centers. Cardiac activity increases under the influence of caffeine, myocardial contractions become more intense and more frequent.
If you do not take into account synthetic production, then caffeine can be obtainedextracting it from waste tea and coffee beans.
In its usual form, caffeine is a white, crystalline powder of a bitter taste, odorless. But it is unlikely that you saw him in this form, perhaps, most often he met you as a component of one of the products listed below.
Caffeine is found in foods such as:
- Of course, in all of you known and respectedcoffee.The caffeine content of coffee varies depending on the dose, type of coffee, method of preparation (instant or scoop), etc. etc. The caffeine content in instant coffee is 61–70 mg / h, and in custard, 97–125 mg / h. Interestingly, caffeine is also in the so-called “decaffeinated coffee” (in small quantities, but it is still there).
- You probably also know that caffeine is containedin tea.He is in black and green tea. And in green tea there is more caffeine than in black, and in young leaves it is more than in old ones. The caffeine content in tea is about 15-75 mg / h.
- The next drink, which contains caffeine, iscocoa.Since the caffeine content in cocoa is insignificant (10-17 mg / h), it doesn’t have such a stimulating effect on the human body as, for example, coffee.
- Chocolate- also caffeinated product (caffeine contains about 30 mg in one chocolate bar).It is said that chocolate cheers up, and this is not strange, since the caffeine contained in this product has a slight stimulating effect on the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Caffeine is contained in suchplants, as:
- Mate- a plant common in Central and South America. Processed and dried leaves and stems are used as herbal tea, widespread in South America and gradually gaining popularity around the world. The drink has a bitter taste with a slight sweetish taste, has a tonic effect, improves digestion and the liver, as in research, some scientists have noted the immunostimulating effect of the drink.
- Guarana- winding vine, growing wild in the Amazonian part of Brazil and Uruguay. Guarana fruit is the size of a hazelnut nut, from deep yellow to orange in color, which bursts and opens up one purple-brown or black seed. Traditionally, these seeds have been used to treat headaches, fever, fevers, spasms, as stimulants, aphrodisiacs, prevention of bacterial infections, tonic firming agents.
- Caffeine is also found inCoca cola. Of course, the nuances of the proportions of the drink are kept by Coca-Cola in the strictest secrecy and constitute technological secrets, but the main components (one of which is caffeine) are not a secret. The share of caffeine in the drink is about 14 mg per 100 g.
- Caffeine is present inenergy drinks(Burn, Red Bull, ...)
- Somemedicationalso contain caffeine (for example, Citramon, Kofitsil). In medicine, caffeine is used in infectious and other diseases, accompanied by inhibition of the functions of the central nervous system and the cardiovascular system, in case of poisoning with drugs and other poisons, which depress the central nervous system, with cerebral spasms (with migraine, etc.), to increase mental and physical health, to eliminate drowsiness. Caffeine is also used in children with enuresis.
- Caffeine may also be present inbeer. For example, the company Anheuser-Busch, famous for its beer under the brand Budweiser, produces beer B-to-the-E (BE), which contains extracts of guarana and ginseng. Guarana is also a part of Molson Molson Kick beer. Caffeine is also found in the Drive Max beer of the Sarmat company.
- Interestingly, in addition to food and beverages, caffeine also containsgarments. Scientists invented caffeinated tights. On sale appeared tights, soaked in coffee. Experts say that this piece of clothing can reduce the circumference of the hips, get rid of cellulite, improve skin elasticity and improve its smoothness. The pantyhose fiber is saturated with caffeine microcapsules. Body temperature causes caffeine to act on the skin. Scientists have proven that the active ingredients of caffeine stimulate metabolism, help burn fat and tighten the fabric of the legs.
- There is also a seriesshampoowith a caffeine complex. Thus, the company Alpecin (Germany) has released a series of shampoos containing caffeine, which directly affects the hair roots and directly counteracts the effects of testosterone (testosterone is harmful to hair, it affects hair roots and leads to their premature loss, that is, to hair loss).
12 V Auto Charger
LED Night Light
Sour cream sauce: a recipe for meat, vegetables and fish
How to teach a rabbit to the toilet
Scented Handmade Candles
30 Handmade Hardwood Gifts