What is vascular dystonia
Symptoms of IRR
Therefore, you must carefully consider the appearance of the main symptoms of the IRR:
- frequent headaches, insomnia, dizziness;
- problems with the cardiovascular system, pain and discomfort in the chest;
- pain in muscles and joints;
- weakness, feeling of constant fatigue, pre-unconscious states;
- apathy, persistent anxiety, fears, and other neurotic disorders;
- breathing problems - often there is a feeling of lack of air;
- frequent tissue swelling;
- cold or numbness in the arms and legs, chills;
- frequent temperature rise up to 37 degrees and sensation of heat in the head;
- much sweating, especially during sleep;
- frequent problems with urination and the gastrointestinal tract.
If you experience several similar symptoms, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
Causes of IRR
The reasons include:
- Wrong lifestyle - constant overwork, lack of sleep, irregular and inadequate nutrition;
- lack of physical activity, sedentary work;
- congenital or hereditary nervous system irritability;
- stress, emotional and psychological stress of the body;
- some infectious diseases;
- head injuries;
- diseases of the endocrine system and some others.
Why is it so hard for us to play with our children?
Decoupage Flower Kettle
Knitted Jumpsuit with a hood for the baby
How to design a house
Marble Envelope Paper