What to cook for dinner is simple?
Eating is the most important process that can not only support vital activities, but also improve mood or even relieve fatigue. Every evening, the mistress after work torments herself with a question: what is it easy to cook for dinner? If time is categorically not enough for him, then the only choice in front of her is to make something from semi-finished products. To prepare a delicious and at the same time budget dinner you need to spend a lot of time on it. We will give a few recommendations that will help you significantly save time, and at the same time do not spend money on expensive semi-finished products. Thanks to our advice, you can prepare a simple dish for dinner for a short period of time.
- Many nutritionists advise starting dinner with a vegetable snack. It should be, first of all, very easy. Almost all year round you have cabbage in the fridge. Chop the cabbage into a bowl, salt and grind it with your hands so that it is softer.Next, rub the carrots and add it to the cabbage. For refilling you will need vegetable oil, vinegar and sugar. All seasonings will need to be added already relying on the taste and taste of your family.
- The most economical option for dinner, which comes to taste for almost everyone - is pasta. You can cook it almost every evening, changing sauces and other additives. Cook any pasta - it's very simple. The recipes for dinner of one of the pasta sauces, we present below. The main component for the sauce you will have sausages or hunting sausages. Cut them into thin round slices-petals, then grate carrots on a coarse grater and heat up some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Put sausages and carrots in a pre-heated pan and fry them until half cooked, stirring them with a spatula. Add finely chopped garlic at the end.
- Mix separately tomato paste with boiling water, mix it thoroughly and add salt, then pour the mixture into the pan. After about a couple of minutes, add milk, dried herbs to taste, and black pepper. Simmer with the lid closed until the sauce thickens. Put the sauce in the prepared pasta and stir.
- Even the simplest dinner can not do without dessert. It is not necessary to buy candy or cake.
- Very tasty and just for dinner you can cook muffins. Melt a bar of any chocolate and butter. Pound an egg with sugar separately and pour it into the chocolate-butter mixture, mix it thoroughly and add 2 tablespoons of flour. Pour the whole mixture into muffin cups. Place the molds in an oven that has been heated to 200 degrees. Take out the muffins as soon as the crust hardens on them. Add a spoonful of ice cream and serve them for dessert.
Other dinner options
Imagine for a change another version of dinner, which is considered both simple and relatively cheap. If you are wondering what to cook simple for dinner, then follow further our instructions:
- Peel and boil the potatoes.
- Next, cut into cubes the meat of medium size, salt it and add spices and mayonnaise to it. Stir everything and place on a baking sheet, brushing it with sunflower oil.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into slices and place it evenly on the meat.
- Top with layers of mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Dish in the oven bake about thirty forty minutes.
- Divide the finished dish into portions so that all layers are preserved.
- Serve each serving on a separate plate.
- Garnish with dill or parsley.
Cooking a romantic dinner
To prepare a romantic dish you do not need to spend as much time. For a start, get some salad:
- For salad "Intrigue" you will need arugula, parsley and dill finely. They will need to be finely chopped.
- Take fresh shrimp and fill them with boiling water. Next, clean them.
- Mix together olive oil, apricot syrup and balsamic vinegar. Beat the mixture and pour the sauce into the herbs and mix thoroughly.
- Put the shrimps on top of the salad and sprinkle the almonds on top.
Pasta with French sauce, the recipe of which was presented at the beginning of the article, can perfectly suit the main course.
For dessert, try to make snow strawberries.
- To do this, wash the berries and dry them.
- Sprinkle further with their powder.
- Take the cooled proteins from the fridge and add some salt to them.
- Beat the whites with the sugars into a thick foam.
- Put the mixture in a baking sheet and place the strawberries in it.
- Put the dish in the oven for 3-4 minutes at 200 degrees.
Pond at a private house
Hauling Computer Chair
Couture manicure: 15 cool nail design ideas
DIY greeting card DIY workshop
Very beautiful paper crafts worthy of a museum collection