What if gums bleed?
Bleeding gums appear due to poor care of the teeth and gums. Their inflammation leads to a disease called gingivitis. What if gums bleed? First you need to find out the true causes of this disease.
One of the causes of bleeding is tartar. If the teeth are cleaned irregularly and the plaque remains, then with time it becomes hard, thereby turning into tartar. As a result, the tissues that surround the teeth become inflamed, and blood begins to flow from the gums.
There are also a number of reasons such as:
- too hard brushing your teeth;
- hormonal disruptions of the body;
- improper installation of prostheses;
- cuts from dental floss;
- oral infection;
- the use of a variety of drugs;
- lack of vitamin K;
- problems with blood clotting.
Gingivitis is not always manifested by bleeding gums, the following signs can also serve as a harbinger of trouble:
- pain in the gums;
- their swelling;
- the formation of deep gaps between the teeth and gums;
- teeth begin to lurch;
- "Omission" of the gums.
What to do if your gums bleed: tips
- First of all, you should avoid using rinsing liquids that contain alcohol.
- To stop the blood, apply a cotton swab to the gums.
- If the doctor revealed you have a lack of vitamins, it is necessary to complete a prescribed course.
- After eating, rinse your mouth with salt water or a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water.
- If the problem is in dentures, then you should immediately contact your dentist.
There are also popular recipes that can quickly prevent soreness and bleeding gums ...
- To reduce the degree of swelling and bleeding gums, mix in the same proportions decoctions of oak bark and. Rinse your mouth should be 2-3 times a day.
- Very effectively slow down the process of accumulation of plaque plantain decoction. It is also used as a rinse at least 2 times a day.
- To strengthen and anti-inflammation of the gums will help antiseptic from a decoction of nettle and yarrow. Apply rinsing after meals.
- If you accidentally burned or scratched the gums during a meal, and they hurt, hold the sage decoction in your mouth for a couple of minutes, then spit it out.
- To improve blood flow in the mouth and reduce the accumulation of bacteria, coniferous extract should be mixed in equal parts with green tea and rinsed with the mixture during the day. It does not hurt to do it after eating sweet.
If you are once faced with this problem, and you managed to get rid of it, you need to know what to do in order to avoid bleeding gums in the future. In no case should we forget about prevention. To do this:
- visit the dentist every six months to remove the plaque;
- do not forget to follow his professional advice on oral care at home;
- regularly brush your teeth, suitable for hardness for you, a toothbrush;
- adhere to proper and regular food, reduce the consumption of sugar-containing products;
- try to quit smoking, because smoking only aggravates the problem with gums
With regular observance of all the above methods, your gums will no longer bleed and will always be healthy!
When pregnancy is dangerous
Mounting drywall to the wall with your own hands
How to make Christmas toys with your own hands
Oatmeal Fritters with Apples
Postcard-box in the style of a shebbie chic