Who killed Lenin?
History knows a lot, however, not all of its facts can be considered reliable. Today we will talk about more than a famous personality. It will be a question of the grandfather Ilyich. Who killed Lenin? We will try to open the veil of secrecy over this event. So:
The murder of Lenin. Who is the killer?
In fact, authoritative and official sources say that Lenin Vladimir Ilyich died as a result of a long-developing disease called neurosyphilis. Shortly before his death, Lenin experienced serious problems with his brain activity, which seriously impeded his work in the government of the Soviets. Hemorrhages in the brain in the quadrilateral region and progressive circulatory disorders of the whole brain became the immediate causes of Ilich's death.
However, during his life, Lenin became the victim of attempts more than once. As many as five times the attackers tried to destroy the leader. Here is a list of all attempts on the father of the world proletariat. Who almost killed Lenin:
- January 1918The whole two unsuccessful attempts on Lenin.
- August 30, 1918. As a result of this act, Lenin received severe injuries. The anarchist Fanny Laplan acted as the main person involved in the case. However, her guilt has not yet been proven.
- March 1918 Moving the capital of the country.
- Robbery of Lenin in December 1918.
- The terrorist attack in September 1919.
Music is a great hobby for an adult
On a bright morning. How in the morning not only to get out of bed, but also to wake up
Organizer for a needlewoman
Incredibly delicious recipe for glazed meat rolls
A simple and fast way to make a gift box