Your floor will look luxurious! Only simple paper bags are needed.
Everyone knows that any repairs in the house, even cosmetic ones, are quite expensive. But today we want to share with you cunning, as with minimum costs and use of paper bags to update the floor and give a zest to the entire interior of the room.
This lifhak you can apply if the floor in your home with a base layer of plaster, plywood or concrete.
You will need:
- a roll of wrapping paper or a large bundle of brown paper bags
- PVA glue
- varnish for wood for interior works
- polyurethane paint
- paint roller
1. Clean the floor of the carpet, laminate, paint and other. Remove skirting and glue residue. Fill bumps and grooves on the floor.
2. To ensure that the paper is firmly fixed to the floor, lightly sand the floors.
3. Carelessly tear the paper into pieces, and also question a little.So you will achieve the effect of natural stone on the floor.
4. Now you need to decide on the adhesive solution.
- Concrete base - a solution of glue and water in a ratio of 1: 1
- Wooden base - a solution of glue and water in a ratio of 1: 3
Apply glue to the floor, put a piece of paper and cover with glue again.
5. Paper during drying is reduced, so it is better to place overlapped pieces of paper.
6. Upon completion, let the glue dry thoroughly and coat the wood varnish with a paint roller.
7. To make the floor scratch-resistant, gradually apply several layers of clear polyurethane paint.
If you wish, you can use different colors of varnish for wood.
Or a certain form of paper.
Knife Sharpener from Lighter
How to cure scabies folk remedies
How to learn Czech
How to spend the holidays with the benefit for the child
What is a DVR
Funny jokes for the Day of laughter