In this week’s episode of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, join Jordan Choo with Christine Kelly, as they talk about how to overcome cultural barriers and successfully expand a franchise. Christine Kelly is the Founder of the Little Kickers Group, teaching children between eighteen months and seven years of age world-class soccer skills. Stay tuned!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The most brilliant ideas come from personal needs.
• How the Little Kickers Group grew and developed in the business.
• The importance of having close relationships with your franchisees.
• Growth strategies for your company in different countries.
• The struggles of the Little Kickers Group caused by the pandemic.
• Your business needs to be unique and different from other companies.
• Why are Zoom and Facebook Christine’s favorite applications?
• Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer: A true story
• Who are the franchise leaders that Christine Kelly looks up to?
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/how-to-overcome-cultural-barriers-and-crush-international-franchise-expansion
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/